1. Noah wore real shoes. Out of the house. For the first time ever. Milestone! No one cared but me.
2. I ordered (and received) another book I'll probably never get to read. And by "never" I just mean not for another 18 years.
3. Lily and I worked on an idea for her Halloween costume. She wants to be so many things.. if only Halloween was an entire week.
4. For awhile now, it seems like every time I get in my car, there is some kind of crazy looking bug on it. What in the world is this one? I looked just like a piece of a green pine cone. Same size too.
5. Saturday was National Coffee Day. How did you celebrate?
6. The next generation of gamer- Noah's practicing already. (Or teething. Maybe both.)