1. I do the dishes, if for no other reason, to just stare out the window at the changing leaves in our backyard.
2-3. I realize these are apples, but we actually went pumpkin selecting this week. And trying to take pictures of pumpkins, while wrangling a whirlwind 4-year old and a 8 month old that really just wants to walk.. is close to impossible. Even when the adult and children counts are even.
4. Really, do the trees ever look any better than with all these colors?
5. Too early to start teaching Noah to spell his name? Is the fact that all he really wants to do with blocks is eat them a telltale sign?
6. I actually knitted Noah a hat this week. That actually fits. For the most part.
7-8. And then I thought, heck, why don't I just make Lily a Princess Peach costume from scratch too. So I did. I am. The goal is to get it done by Saturday night.
9. Yesterday, we went to Target. And were greeted with Christmas decor in the entryway. Already. Last year they (this same Target) at least waited til Halloween day. (I took other pictures too. Jason told me the employees were watching me. Good for them, I told him.)