2. Valentine's Day deliciousness.
3. I came home one night to this- spaghetti in a food processor. I don't even want to know, I said.
4. The flash on this keychain is crazy bright, but I bought two nonetheless. They were on clearance, what can I say? I'm a sucker for little camera-y things.
5. Noah turned one. I made him a carrot cake. From scratch. It's what I do for these babies' birthdays. And then I stepped it up a notch and added a dinosaur. He totally didn't care. Pff.. one year olds.
6. I've been watching the sky a lot more lately. The blue blues. The clouds. The sun. It seems to be so much more interesting to me than it ever was before.
8. Surgery ready. The IV was what I was scared of most. After that I was like.. alright, let's do this! Until I got into the OR..
9. I got flowers. And it wasn't even a holiday.